MDR TB Drug, Laboratory Reagent and consumables Distribution. From IHVN Abuja Warehouse to the Treatment Centres:
1. Dr Lawrence Henshaw Memorial Hospital & Research Center, Calabar, Cross River State
2. Mainland Hospital Yaba, Lagos State
3. University College Hospital, MDR-TB Ward, Ibadan, Oyo State (For this site, drugs to be warehoused at Damien Foundation Belgium office, Iyaganku – Ibadan)
4. The Nigerian Institute of Medical Research, Lagos [Lab]
5. Infectious Disease Hospital, Kano [Treatment Centre & Lab]
6. National TB and Leprosy Training Centre Zaria [Treatment Centre & Lab]
7. Gombe Specialist Hospital (Gene Xpert)
8. NTBLC Reference Laboratory Zaria (Culture and DST)
9. Zankli Medical Centre (Gene Xpert)
10. TB Referral Hospital, Mile 4 Abakaliki (Gene Xpert)
11. Central Hospital Benin (Gene Xpert)
1. Vendor must provide evidence of a Pharmacist in the employ of the courier company.
2. Please note that the cost would be per kg
3. Vendor must provide Goods in transit insurance for the commodities (MDR - TB 2nd Line Drugs and Laboratory commodities).
4. Vendor must be familiar with the terrain of the state
5. Vendor must provide fleet size to be used during the distribution period.
6. Vendor must provide age in years of the fleet to be dedicated during the distribution period
7. Vendor must provide evidence of trained, experienced and competent staff.
8. Vendor must be able to correctly fill out a simple tracking tool. Training on the tool will be provided to the courier company selected prior to start of distribution.
9. Ability to meet delivery targets within IHVN's specified time period.
INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDING
All bids must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted.
- All enquiries regarding the proposed application for the above should be directed to the Senior Procurement Officer of IHV-Nigeria.
- Bids must be properly sealed.
- All bids must include company profile.
- Bids must include copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years.
- Contractors must provide Performance bond from a reputable Insurance company preferably Goldlink Insurance Company Limited.
- All bids must provide evidence of at least two similar Jobs made in the past for IHVN/other organizations etc.
- Contractors must provide proof of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Bids should be submitted to the head office on or before the date below specified as deadline.
- Bids will be opened at Bid opening date and time specified below.
- Any quote with percentage/calculation error will be disqualified at the tender meeting.
Bid Opening Date/ Time: 30/01/2012 02:00 pm
Bid Deadline Date/ Time: 10/02/2012 05:00 pm
Bids, which must reach us within one week from the date of this publication, should have the Bid title written on the "Top Left Hand Corner" of the envelope.
Bill Should be addressed to:
Senior Procurement Officer
Supply Chain Management Department
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
Pent House, Maina Court
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
P.O. Box 9396, Garki, Abuja-NIGERIA
Tel: +234 (0) 9 2340472, 2340473, Fax: +234 (0) 9 2340554
Mobile: +234 8069085656