The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
Position: HR Assistant (Staffing)
Unit: Human Resources Unit
Department: Administration Department
Opening Date: 23/3/2022
Closing Date: 5/4/2022
- Processing of ID/Access Control cards as well as Complimentary (Call) Cards
- Maintaining the HR file management system including regular filing of documents.
- Handle Logistics for interview processes.
- Coordinating and managing NYSC Corps and IT Students (acceptance processes, monthly PCs, passing out process (dates and final PCs).
- Update of National Housing Scheme passbook
- Ensure provision of stationery for HR Unit at all times
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the SHRO Staffing.
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ work experience as an HR Assistant or similar role
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
- Excellent Communication and human relations skills
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll and employee benefits
- BSc in Human Resources, Business/Public Administration or relevant field.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed resume and a one page cover letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Deputy Director, Human Resources through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must explicitly state the position applied for in the subject of the email. Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.