The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading local non-governmental organization implementing HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Research and non-communicable disease projects in Nigeria through the development of infrastructure for treatment, care, prevention, and support for people living with and those affected by these diseases.
The Institute of Human Virology-Nigeria (IHVN) has received grants from Global Fund to implement the Public Private Mix (PPM) grant in Nigeria and intend to apply part of the grant to engage third party logistics service providers for the purpose of (1) Warehousing and (2)Distribution of Health and Non-Health Commodities for the Institute.
IHVN is an Organization that is dependent on the budgetary and extra-budgetary contributions it receives from it funders for the implementation of its activities. Bidders are, therefore, requested to propose the best and most cost-effective solution to meet IHVN requirements, while ensuring a high level of service.
The purpose of this request is to solicit for bids to facilitate the implementation and ensuring that all IHVN commodities are warehoused and distributed on a timely basis and safely to identified destinations.
- Invitations for Expression of Interests and Bidding
IHVN is soliciting for interests from reputable service providers and organizations with relevant experience in carrying out services listed on our RFP during the project implementation period.
To be eligible to participate in the bidding process, interested organization are required to provide the following information:
- Signed Cover Letter indicating Lot Number (check Bid BOQ on our website for more information)
- Company’s profile with organogram detailing the structure of the organization.
- Evidence of company registration (certificate of incorporation of the company – CAC)
- All Bidders must include copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years.
- Verifiable evidence of completing similar jobs successfully in the last 3 years, hands-on experience in warehousing management or distribution of health commodities.
- Bank Reference Letter
- Letters of commendation from at least two companies confirming your track records in meeting up with agreed KPIs in your contract with them. Copies of such contract should be attached as part of your experience on similar assignments.
- Submission Requirements
- All bids must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted.
- Cost Proposal:IHVN desires that bidders provide bid formatted in the templates in Annex 7. Bids must be in Nigerian Naira.
- Bid must be in Company’s Letter head, duly signed and stamped by an authorized company representative
- Apart from hard copies, all quotations must also be submitted in Excel Format (Tables) and Word format (proposals) on a separate flash drives. Any quotation without soft copies (for technical and financial proposals) will not be evaluated. The flash drive should be passworded and the password shall be contained in the sealed financial bid envelope.
- Financial evaluation for warehouse will be based on least cost selection. .
- Financial evaluation for distribution services will be based on least cost per state
- Copies of the complete hard copies of technical and financial proposal to be submitted and marked separately in sealed envelopes must be sent via courier or hand delivered, in a sealed envelope or parcel to below address.
- Bids which must reach us within three (3) weeks from the date of this publication should have the title of the BID written on the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the envelope.
All interested bidders can download the BID here;
RFP Document 3PL Services
Annex 7 BOQ Warehousing and Distribution
7. The Institute’s Contacts/Question about the Bid and Bid Deadline:
- Funding Agency: GF PPM Grant
- Bid Start Date/Time: 7th May, 2021
- Bid Deadline Date/Time: 27th May, 2021
- IHVN contact person: Head of Supply Chain Management Department
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
Pent House, Maina Court
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
P.O. Box 9396, Garki, Abuja-NIGERIA
Tel: +234 (0) 9 4610342, 4610341, Fax: +234 Ext. 4025 Email: email@example.com