The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
The TB-LON 3 Project is a USAID-funded Award that is a revolutionary program working with communities, facilities and relevant State and National structures to improve access to TB case finding, diagnosis, treatment and notification in Lagos, Ogun, Osun and Oyo States.
|Position ;||Finance Assistant (TB-LON 3 3 Project)|
|Location ;||Oyo State TB LON 3 office, Ibadan, Oyo State|
Opening Date: 2/08/2022
Closing Date: 16/08/2022
- Administration of payments (Preparation of payment vouchers, transfer instructions, etc.) and Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Timely Capturing of state office Vouchers into the state financial reporting templates.
- Preparation of Monthly bank reconciliation of the state office cashbooks.
- Perform Collation and filling of financial documents, vouchers, support evidences in line with cashbook print outs on a periodic basis.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor and Project’s Director of Finance & Operations.
- Possession of a B.Sc. in Accountancy or Higher National Diploma in Accountancy or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-year post qualification hands-on experience in a Finance related environment is required.
- Must be self-starter with the ability to work in a team, dynamic and open.
- Proficiency in the use of computer application (Microsoft office etc.)
- Analytical mind and fluency in written and oral communication.
- Ability to relate with subordinate’s colleagues and superiors.
- Innovative with sound mind.
Method of Application
- Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed resume and a one page cover letter as one MS Word document explaining suitability for the position to Deputy Director, Human Resources through this email address: [email protected]
- Application must explicitly state the position applied for in the subject of the email. Candidates are advised to provide three professional referees with email addresses and phone numbers. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.