The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading local non-governmental organization implementing HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Research and non-communicable disease projects in Nigeria through the development of infrastructure for treatment, care, prevention, and support for people living with and those affected by these diseases.
The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) was established in 2004 as a local organization to address the HIV/AIDS crisis in Nigeria through the development of infrastructure for treatment, care, prevention, and support for people living with and that affected by HIV/AIDS but has now expanded its services to other infectious diseases of TB and malaria, including cancers. IHVN is structured to develop and maintain linkages with local and international organizations in collaborative ways that support the Government of Nigeria’s health sector strategic plans. IHVN key technical and funding partners are the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.
- Scope of Bid
Bidders are invited to submit a Bid for the goods and/or services specified above: Schedule of Requirements, in accordance with this bid.
- Invitations to Bidding
IHVN is soliciting for interests from reputable bidders and organizations with relevant experience in carrying out services listed on our ITB during the project implementation period.
To be eligible to participate in the bidding process, interested organizations are required to provide the following information:
- Bids must be properly sealed.
- Availability of a Company profile which should introduce your business’s mission, goals, vision, and history.
- All Bidders must include copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years i.e., 2019, 2020 & 2021.
- Availability of audited financial statements for the last 3 years i.e., 2019, 2020 & 2021.
- All bidders must provide evidence of at least two similar Jobs made in the past for IHVN or any other organizations. Evidence of previous jobs done should include both Award Letter/LPO/Contract and their corresponding Goods Received Notes/ Certificate of Job Completion
- All bidders must provide proof of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Bank Reference Letter.
- All bidders must indicate their bid validity period. The bid validity period will be 90 days, starting from the date of deadline for submission of the bids.
- All bidders must submit a bid security in the value of NGN 2,500,000.00 only.
- Submission Requirements
- All bids must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted;
- Copies of the complete hard copies of technical and financial bids are to be submitted and marked separately in sealed envelopes must be sent via courier or hand delivered, in a sealed envelope or parcel to the following address: INSTITUTE OF HUMAN VIROLOGY, NIGERIA IHVN Campus, 6th Floor, Cadastral Zone COO Plot 62, after BAZE University, Off CITEC Road, Abuja-NIGERIA. Attn: Procurement Unit;
- Apart from hard copies, all quotations must also be submitted in Excel Format (Tables) and Word format (proposals) on a separate flash drives. Any quotation without soft copies (for technical and financial proposals) will not be evaluated. The flash drive should be passworded and the password shall be contained in the sealed financial bid envelope;
- All quotations are inclusive of all associated cost for deliveries (loading and offloading, payment of levies etc);
- Financial evaluation will be based on least cost selection;
- Bidders must indicate their bids in the bid register before dropping it in our bid box;
- All bidders must tender to the detail specification as these are sensitive commodities;
- The corrected price is what will be considered as the bid price;
- As time is of the essence, delivery of goods shall be within 6 to 8 weeks from the date of receipt of L.P.O by contractor.
- Bidders must attach a copy of the products catalogue of the bided items or get a sample ready for verification at the time of bid evaluation;
- Bid must be in Company’s Letter head, duly signed and stamped by an authorized company representative;
- All enquiries regarding the proposed application for the above should be addressed to the Deputy Director Procurement/HOD SCM of IHV-Nigeria;
- Bids which must reach us within fifteen (15) working days from the date of this publication should have the title of the BID written on the “Top Left-Hand Corner” of the envelope.
- We can only achieve our aims of long term success if you provide an outstanding service and quality products. To this end, IHVN shall reserve the right to terminate any contract midway or after delivery of services/goods either for non-performance or non-compliance with specification, delivery time and any other terms of the contract.
- All interested bidders can download the BID document at www.ihvnigeria.org
7. The Bid and Bid Deadline:
- Funding Agency :GF PPM Grant
- Bid Start Date/Time :20th March 2023
- Bid Deadline Date/Time :7th April 2023 @10:00AM