The Institute of Human Virology (IHVN) is a leading and reputable non-governmental organization addressing infectious and non-infectious diseases such as HIV, tuberculosis and cancer through the provision of prevention, diagnosis, treatment, capacity building, research, and care and support services. IHVN is in partnership with local and international organizations and the different tiers of the government of Nigeria at national, state and local levels. The Institute’s vision is to be a leader in providing quality health services, capacity building and research in West Africa and beyond.
The list of all unserviceable items that are up for auction are contained in below table:
|2||WOODEN SIDE SHELVES||29|
|4||BIG PHOTOCOPY MACHINE||1|
|5||SMALL PHOTOCOPY MACHINE||1|
- Items on disposal are bought “as they are” without any liability to the institute.
- Highest bidder wins the bid but IHVN staff shall be accorded priority on bids if his/her bid tallies with that of an outsider and winners will be communicated by the admin unit.
- Bid winners are to make payment within 48 hours to designated account, failure which the item(s) shall be offered to the next highest bidder and so on and so forth.
- A bid report will be submitted to the Executive management through the office of Director Admin.
- Multiple bids from the same bidder would be disqualified.
SUBMISSION OF BIDS
Interested persons should submit their bids in sealed envelope boldly marked at the top left
“BID FOR AUCTION OF UNSERVICEABLE ITEM(S)’’
and addressed to: –
Deputy Director SCM/Procurement
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
IHVN Campus, 6th Floor, Cadastral Zone COO
Plot 62, after BAZE University, Off CITEC Road, Abuja-NIGERIA.
Tel: +234 (0) 9 4610342.
- Opening Date/ Time: 08/03/2022 10:00 am
- Closing Date/ Time: 14/03/2022 10:00 am
- Nothing in the advert shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Institute.
- At the expiration of the bid period, all bids will be opened by a representative of the procurement unit with representatives of administration and compliance units in attendance.
- The successful persons(s) will be notified formally.