National Competitive Bidding
BID TITLE: Retrofitting of HVAC System, Access Control and Fire Alarm System
ITB No.: ITB/IHVN/GF PPM/002/2021
RETROFITTING OF HVAC SYSTEM INCLUDING ACCESS CONTROL AND FIRE ALARM SYSTEM AT FMC YOLA
The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading local non-governmental organization implementing HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Research and non-communicable disease projects in Nigeria through the development of infrastructure for treatment, care, prevention, and support for people living with and those affected by these diseases.
2. Purpose of RFB
The purpose of this request is to solicit for bids to facilitate the retrofitting of HVAC system including access control and fire alarm system at FMC Yola with oversight from Institute of Human Virology-Nigeria.
3. Invitations for Expression of Interests and Bidding
IHVN is soliciting for interests from reputable service providers, suppliers and organizations with relevant experience in carrying out services listed on our RFB during the project implementation period.
To be eligible to participate in the bidding process, interested organization are required to provide the following information:
- Signed Cover Letter indicating;
- Company Profile;
- Proof of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission CAC;
- All Bidders must include copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years. i.e. 2017,2018, 2019 & 2020 if readily available;
- Verifiable evidence of completing similar jobs successfully in the last 5 years;
- Expert knowledge and demonstrable working experience on Laboratory equipment maintenance;
- Technical and human resource capacity and ability to deliver quality job within agreed timelines;
- Bank Reference Letter;
- All bidders must indicate their bid validity period. The bid validity period will be 90 days,
4. Submission Requirements
- All bids must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted.
- Cost Proposal:IHVN desires that bidders to provide bid formatted in the templates in the BOQ. Bids must be in Nigerian Naira.
- Delivery Information:Delivery period should be stated in line with the expected project performance period
- Bid must be in Company’s Letter head, duly signed and stamped by an authorized company representative
5. Bids which must reach us within two (2) weeks from the date of this publication should have the title of the BID written on the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the envelope.
All interested bidders can download the BID documents below;
7. The Institute’s Contacts/Question about the Bid and Bid Deadline:
- Funding Agency : GF PPM Grant
- Bid Start Date/Time: 16th June, 2021
- Bid Deadline Date/Time: 29th June, 2021 at 10:00am
- IHVN contact person: Head of Supply Chain Management Department
- IHVN Technical person on project : Head of Unit –Technical Team
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
Pent House, Maina Court
Plot 252, Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Business District
P.O. Box 9396, Garki, Abuja-NIGERIA
Tel: +234 (0) 9 4610342, 4610341, Fax: +234 Ext. 4025 Email: [email protected]